BRANDTV.SHOP will connect our HD video entertainment to a dynamic marketplace, where featured brands can sell directly to customers.
We’re on The Quest for:
- Investors interested in brand entertainment and e-commerce. Why invest as an Investor? Because this brand entertainment will ultimately lead to a dynamic online marketplace, featuring products and services representing the top ten business categories for sales and advertising revenue.
- Brand Sponsors who want to reach affluent and influential shoppers. Why invest as a Sponsor? Because in today’s mobile world, nothing is seen and shared more than video, and brands that have quality video content get better results for awareness, search engine optimization, and sales conversion.
- Entrepreneurial Networkers who can connect brands, locations, and events. Why invest as a Networker? Because we’ll pay a 20% commission. If you’re a savvy sales representative, event planner, real estate broker, travel agent, hospitality manager, or communications director, you’re qualified. And you probably already know many complementary businesses who would look good together and love to get high quality marketing and video production at a fraction of the traditional cost.
SIGN UP YOUR BRAND
BRANDTV.SHOP will feature series like The Equestrians, Shedonists, and The Exhibitionists, to leverage the massive marketing and ad revenue potential for lifestyle brands in fashion and music, travel and leisure, food and beverage, home and auto, and health and wealth management.
BRANDTV.SHOP will have several potential revenue streams:
1) Direct paid integrated sponsors
2) Full-service HD film and digital marketing services
3) Online advertising through major social and media platforms
5) Advertising and marketplace fees at website
BRANDTV.SHOP will target women who are influential buyers. We’re on the quest to be where they shop.
BRANDTV.SHOP is designed to attract advertisers and customers from some of the world’s largest business categories for digital ad spending.
Digital ad spending in the U.S. is projected to be over $60 billion, led by retail ($12.91 billion), automotive ($7.3 billion), financial services ($7.19 billion), telecom ($6.5 billion), consumer packaged goods ($4.98 billion), travel ($4.86 billion), computers/consumer electronics ($4.45 billion), media ($3.39 billion), entertainment ($2.81 billion), and healthcare/pharmaceutical ($1.64 billion).
Those customers are 85% women, with an average income of $185K. 38% have a net worth above $500K. The market value of their average home is $594K. They stay an average of 30 nights a year in a hotel, and 63% take more than 16 airline trips per year.
The Equestrians will include stories with strategic business relevance, such as weddings, a $55 billion industry in the U.S. alone.
Top-tier sponsors will represent key business categories of cosmetics, travel, fashion/retail, automotive, consumer electronics, music streaming, financial/healthcare services, and luxury goods. Other relevant sponsorships will represent dozens of products and services, and will be available at various levels of investment.
The Equestrians will also focus on young riders, to be their go-to source for entertainment and shopping.